Sunday, September 25, 2016

Blogger's Quilt Festival Modern Quilt Category!!

Amy of Amy's Creative Side is holding the Fabulous Blogger's Quilt Festival this week!!

Modern Dresden by SewPsyched! Pattern is copyright protected. 

I am entering Modern Dresden, my Quilt Con 2016 entry, into the Modern Quilts category.

How do you think it will do??? 

She was washed at least 3 times before she went to Quilt Con, and I love her wrinkly texture.


I've never done applique before, but I got better with each of the dresdens ;)) 

Next time I make this pattern, I will use fusible behind them! Lol!!! 


Modern Dresden lives at my son's house in LA, now. Nothing in this world could make me happier than that! Don't you love it when your kids want your work? Love Love Love went into every part of this bed runner :) 

Please stop by and check out all of the other marvelous entrants to the Blogger's Quilt Festival!!!

And VOTE FOR MINE!! ;0

XOXO!!
Lori

If you would like to pattern test this pattern for me, please contact me, below :))

Linking up with the fabulous
Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday
Go  check out the quilts!!

19 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. But I assumed it was paper pieced before I read that it was applique. I'm tempted to offer to test the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt Lori. I would love to pattern test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty design. What a great runner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this quilt!!!!!! What would pattern testing involve, I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when my kids want my work...
    It's so, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when my kids want my work...
    It's so, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, the pattern, the colors, the quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, couldn't believe that I might have a chance to test this pattern. I really liked it as soon as I saw the picture and also presumed it was paper pieced. I have done applique so would look forward to testing if for you. Virginia sewsewsenior@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very striking design with great movement! Did you do raw edge appliqué? I love the bright colors on a white background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome design! So modern and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this fabulous eye catching movement.... I predict you'll do well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE it! Good luck but you created a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. debbie@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have some really interesting blog posts on here! Glad I found it! I’m following you…Check out my blog if you get a chance! For more information visit k2 for sale

    ReplyDelete
  15. After reposi tioning the brand, the most important highlight of Louis Vuitton Handbags and Original Rolex Watche in fur top luxury flagship product category.The 1:1 Replica Breitling Watches in July last year held their first couture show called “Fashion furs” in Paris.The company also plans to invest heavily in prominent brands of Rolex Air King Italian descent.Omega Watches Replica?is the most famous luxury watch brand all over the world.That global recognition is the Replica Tag Heuer product of decades of success in a range of fields.

    Rolex Air King

    Louis Vuitton Handbags

    Original Rolex Watches

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

    Omega Watches Replica

    Replica Tag Heuer

    ReplyDelete