Monday, April 7, 2014

SewPsyched! FAL 2 2014

It's time to enter the second quarter of the finish along at The Littlest Thistle. So get your projects together and join others in blogland and win great prizes!! WOOHOO!!

Labyrinth
Needs quilting and binding

MSQC Chevron
 needs quilting and binding.
Golly it would be nice to see
 this on the bed this summer!

Bee-Inspired lap quilt
for the Triangle Sew Along
at SassyQuilter. Fun!

Sew Together Bag
for the #Sewtogetherbag
on Instagram

Granny Squares
needs quilting and binding.
A wall hanging, I think :)

Coenelia Designs
Pattern Testing.
Shot cottons!

Baby Quilt for a friend.
 She needs it
BEFORE she starts college :)

#SewKitschyBom
I'm way behiiinnd!
Here is my complete list for the FAL2:
  • Bee-Inspired Triangle quilt along quilt; piece top, layer, quilt, bind,
  • Baby Quilt, piece, quilt, bind
  • Bikini Quilt piece, piece, piece
  • UR Sew Loved quilt, piece, quilt, bind
  • Lori Holt Vintage Happy Pillow covers
  • Glow in the Dark nephew quilt, quilt and bind
  • Baby quilt from xmas, bind!!!
  • Granny Square Wall Hanging, quilt and bind
  • Sew Together Bag, cut, piece, bind, use
  • Seascapes chevron quilt, Quilt and bind!!
  • Labyrinth Quilt, quilt and bind!
  • Super secret sister quilt, quilt and bind before next xmas :)
  • Sunday Morning Quilts inspired Pieced scrap boxes
  • Knitted cowl
  • Blue and brown charity quilt, quilt and bind.
Gardening!! ;) Whew!! Join me! Check out what others are doing and be inspired! XXOO!
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


12 comments:

  1. You certainly have your beautiful work cut out for yourself! Looks like you will have a lot of fun FINISHES! Giddy-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah!! I am soo close on some of them! Email me your site and I will link yours up!

      Delete
  2. That is quite a list! But I guess once I start thinking of the things I'd like to make in the next several months, it grows pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Renee! Until gardening season starts... Then?? We'll see how much gets done. Having it down in a list keeps me on track. You?

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your list! I still haven't made mine. No worries, I am way behind on Sew Kitchy too. That will be on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Yvonne! I love the Sew Kitschy designs, I just cant seem to sit down and get them cranked out. It's so much fun playing with choosing fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list, I love the labyrinth quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl!!! It's a labor of love, for sure ;)
      XX Lori

      Delete
  6. That labyrinth quilt is really something! Can't wait to see more of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Sharon!!! It was originally intended as a gift for my son, who decided he didnt want anything grey or black!! Luckily, I happen to have an entire stash (ok upstairs bedroom) filled with bright solids, so now the labyrinth quilt is mine. ALL Mine. I dare him to try and get it back ;) and he is getting the Seeing Squares quilt.

      Delete
  7. Nice projects! I especially like your Labyrinth! Fab!

    ReplyDelete