Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Alaska Adventures and a Winner!

The Hubster and I like to take Wee Wanders on Saturdays,
Wanders to feed the soul, listen to the sounds of water,
Be startled by a sudden burst of color, around an unexpected turn...
Be cheered at the thought of Autumn's approach, as it means Christmas is near...
Admire the things to be found on the trunks of trees...

And turn suddenly for home, and a broad vista...
Content, Happy, and ready to start a new week, and new projects,
Don't forget to check out my stop on the Fabri-Quilt New Block Blog Hop!! I know you are dying to see my block and get 60 free patterns! I'm hard at work on the Modern Dogwood quilt, and my quilts for the Michael Miller Challenge, 
and the Triangle Challenge, for Quilt Con. And Canning, and Freezing Veg! Oh yeah, and I FOUND THE HONEY!! ;0

And NOW...

       On TO....

                    Our WINNER!
True Random Number Generator  11Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Come on down!!!

Head on over to Sewing Moxie to contact her and receive your awesome bundle of goodness!!



I hope your week is filled with all that brings you Joy!!!

XX!
Lori



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, I love the little splashes of colour as Autumn approaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely walk. I think I would have a bit of a freak out if my dogs lay in a puddle like that. LOL! But they are in doggy heaven now so they can lie in whatever puddles they like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and I loved how organized you are.

    ReplyDelete